Counting Starbucks Coffee Calories
Starbucks coffee is one of the most popular coffee shops nationwide. The smell of the coffee that Starbucks have will really lead your way to its door. Its coffee, service and ambiance make it a perfect place for students, employees, business people and family to gather and relax. Coffee lovers have the passion to stay in this shop. Since this company has its shop nationwide, this surely has a website. Starbucks website presented the nutritional value of their products. Compared to other coffee shops Starbucks is offering coffees with lower calories.
Dieticians will definitely not agree on coffee with lower calories. The main concern here is our awareness on what we are getting from Starbucks products which is actually broadcasted on their website. It is still on our choice whether we will indulge so much on coffee or we can sometimes have it as a treat to ourselves, friends and families.
Here are some of the favorites in Starbucks and the calories and fats we get from it.
- Reduced Fat Turkey Bacon, Cholesterol Free Egg, Reduced Fat White Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich contains 350 calories and 11 grams of fat.
- Spinach, Roasted Tomato, Feta and Egg Wrap has 240 calories and 10 grams of fat. It also has 730 mg of sodium.
- Reduced Fat Blueberry Coffee Cake has 6 grams of fat and 320 calories.
- Organic Vegan Fruit Scone with Pecans rings in at 310 calories and 5 grams of fat.
- The Ginger Chew Cookie has 300 calories and 8 grams of fat.
- Grande Caramel Frappuccino at 380 calories and 15 grams of fat. You can have 270 calories and 3.5 grams of fat if you remove the whipped cream.
- Minty Chocolate Chip Frappuccino Blended Crème with Chocolate Whipped Crème at 400 calories and 6 grams of fat.
- Venti Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha at 690 calories and 26 grams of fat.
- Cinnamon Dolce Crème at 350 calories and 14 grams of fat.
- Venti Hot Chocolate with whipped cream and whole milk at 500 calories and 24 grams of fat.
Compared to products offered by other popular American coffee shops.
- Banana Nut Bread at 410 calories and 19 grams of fat.
- Pumpkin Loaf has 410 calories and 17 grams of fat.
- Classic Coffee Cake at 420 calories and 18 grams of fat.
- Lemon Loaf sits at 480 calories and 18 grams of fat.
- Blueberry Scone is 370 calories and 12 grams of fat.
- Blueberry Muffin is 410 calories and 22 grams of fat.
- Chocolate Croissant is 370 calories and 22 grams of fat.
- Classic Glazed Donut is 480 calories with 23 grams of fat.
- Chocolate Chunk Cookie has 450 calories and 19 grams of fat.
- Toffee Almond Bar has 420 calories and 23 grams of fat.
- Bacon, Avocado, Aged Cheddar & Egg Wrap weighs in at 380 calories and 24 grams of fat.
- Classic Sausage, Egg and Aged Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich are 440 calories and 23 grams of fat.
As presented, Starbucks really offers lower calories compared to other coffee shops. The company’s effort is visible. It’s up for us to decide how many cups of coffee we are going to consume in a day. The information is not hidden from us. The decision is always ours. We own our body. We own our health. Now, you decide.