Amazing Tips And Foods For Fiber Lovers
Fiber has many beneficial effects on our health. Fiber does not only lower cholesterol level in the body but it also help in weight loss management. The most effective weight loss product, Proactol’s main ingredient is a patented natural fiber complex consists of two fibers: a non-soluble fiber and a soluble fiber that both work in different ways to help you manage your weight and improve your overall health. See them in action!
There are actually six painless ways to achieve the 25 grams a day – the recommended of people eating 2,000 calories a day.
Keep few things in your mind before starting high fiber diet. Always remember that when you increase fiber, you should increase your water intake as well. Add high fiber in your diet slowly to give time to your gastrointestinal tract to adjust to the changes. If gastrointestinal disease is already present consult your doctor first.
Eat whole grains whenever possible
Always the ingredient of the product and make sure that whole is the number one or second on the list of ingredients. Most product use the tag line “100% wheat” or “multigrain” are not always whole grain.
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread about 4 grams of fiber
- 1 cup of cooked brown rice about 4 grams of fiber
- Reduced Fat Triscuit crackers about 3 grams of fiber
Eat the right cereals for breakfast
Some cereals have a less whole grain. Other whole grain cereals are weighed down with unhelpful sugar.
- 1 cup Raisin Bran about 7.5 grams of fiber
- ½ cup Fiber One about 14 grams of fiber
- 1 cup Quaker Squares Baked in Cinnamon about 5 grams of fiber
- 1 cup Frosted Shredded Wheat Spoon Size about 5 grams of fiber
- ¾ cup cooked oatmeal about 3 grams
Eat beans a small number a week
Beans have more fiber content than most other plants. Beans are also loaded with healthy protein from plant.
- Bean burrito at Taco Bell (made at home) about 8 grams of fiber
- ¼ cup kidney beans,, added to green salad about 3 grams of fiber
- ½ cup vegetarian or fat free fried beans make use of microwave nachos about 6 grams of fiber
- 1 cup of canned minestrone soup about 5 grams of fiber
Eat 3 to 4 serving of fruits every day
Fruits can be added to your morning meal, enjoy it as a snack, and can also be used as a garnish in your dinner plate. Make it as a dessert instead of ice cream.
- 1 cup strawberries about 4 grams of fiber
- 1 pear about 4 grams of fiber
- 1 banana about 3 grams of fiber
- 1 large apple about 4 grams of fiber
Include a tablespoon of ground flaxseed in your soup, smoothie, and casserole every day
Boost your daily fiber intake by 3 grams a day with one tablespoon of flaxseed. Flaxseed contains a balance ingredient of insoluble and soluble fiber.
Eat several serving of your vegetable in your meal
Include a vegetable dish in your lunch, have raw veggies as a snack, and have a vegetable as appetizer for your dinner. Enjoy vegetarian entrée several times a week to have a healthy lifestyle.
- 2 cups raw spinach leaves about 3 grams of fiber
- 1 cup cauliflower, cooked about 3 grams of fiber
- 1 sweet potato about 4 grams of fiber
- 1 cup raw carrots about 4 grams of fiber
- 1 cup cooked broccoli about 4.5 grams of fiber
- 1 cup carrot slices, cooked about 5 grams of fiber