Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Alli
- Weight Loss Dilemma – Diet Pills War
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Meridia
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Reductil
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Phentermine
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Adipex
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Duromine
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Ephedra
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Xenical
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Alli
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Acai Berry
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Hoodia
- The End Of The Diet Pills War
Are you tired of being tricked into buying a weight loss product, later finding out that the product falls humiliatingly short of what it claims to be? Well, you are not alone.
For your benefit, we have gone through the process of comparing the leading weight loss products in the market to assist you in making a decision. We have come up with two diet supplements for you, our highly recommendation Proactol and another popular diet pill Alli.
What can Proactol do?
- Effectively flush out up to 28% of your dietary fat intake by binding to these fats
- Make you feel full and control your appetite, decreasing your cravings
- Drop your calorie intake for every meal by 150 calories
- Improve your joints making them more flexible
- Resolve limb aches and pains
Learn more about Proactol
How about Alli? What is it?
Alli has been known to:
- Inhibit the pancreatic enzyme that is responsible for breaking down triglyceride in the intestines, and as such keep 25% of your fat intake from being absorbed.
- Drop calorie intake
Since Proactol and Alli are both quite similar in their impressive claims; we took a closer look at each one and found that Alli has some disturbing side effects, making Proactol the better alternative.
Alli diet pills just makes you head for the restroom more often than normal – it causes gas, incontinence, and oily spotting. Some users of this product even report extended discomfort even when they have stopped using the product for a week already. This is where Alli falls short in comparison to Proactol.
Proactol does not cause diarrhea, in fact it does not have any side effects, and it is 3% more efficient than Alli.
Where the problem stems from…
One of the limitations of Alli is the fact that other than reducing the consumers fat intake by 25%, it simply depends on a balanced diet containing 15 g of fat per meal to effectively manage weight; otherwise it does not have any other effect – plus, while on Alli, you always become insecure when leaving the house, especially with the risk of diarrhea. This dilemma is very real and can be a source of great embarrassment, add to that, trying to worry about your fat intake and you would doubt whether your diet pill is actually doing its job, or you’re just doing the job for it.
There is no argument – Proactol leads the side-effect free bandwagon.
Proactol is very affordable and the additional health benefits that you get from the product merely complement its function as a natural-fat binder.
A healthy life also punctuates what Proactol can provide other than reduced calorie intake and low blood cholesterol levels. To add to this, the supplement also has a very long shelf life. Proactol can be used long after the desired weight has been achieved, either to maintain weight or to enjoy the many other health benefits that you can get from the product.
Alli also has its own benefits if we simply ignore its side effects. Users of the product find it very affordable and actually experience weight loss from this product tagged as their ‘ally’ in weight management. However, it boils down to how long the user can tolerate the embarrassing side effects of this product until they finally give up.
Alli – just too many flaws
Other than just the messy side effects, there were a few other facts that came out when we reviewed this product. It was made from Xenical which was not allowed into the market until its strength was reduced to half. While they may claim to be the only supplement to be approved by health authorities, this status may well be ridden with questions, at the most.
Why go for something that has side effects when there is a product in the market like Proactol that is just as effective and does not have any side effects?
Proactol is highly recommended
The genuine natural weight loss solution is Proactol. With this product, the user can enjoy more than just weight loss in benefits – Proactol will support you all the way until you get the body you have always been dreaming of – the right way.