Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Reductil
- Weight Loss Dilemma – Diet Pills War
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Meridia
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Reductil
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Phentermine
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Adipex
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Duromine
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Ephedra
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Xenical
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Alli
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Acai Berry
- Diet Pills War – Proactol vs Hoodia
- The End Of The Diet Pills War
There is always an air of impossibility to efforts taken by individuals in addressing weight problems – losing weight and keeping that weight off. The number of alternatives in the market does not make this endeavor any easier especially when most of these products do not have credible medical backing.
The main objective here is to find the supplement that is best suited to the consumer and so, while comparing the leading brands of diet supplements out in the market and trying to find the best natural alternative, two products emerged – Proactol and Reductil.
More on Proactol
Proactol is 100% natural and organic and it is derived from the cactus, Opftunia ficus-indica. Proactol is known to be able to do the following:
- Prevent digestion of 28% of the fat contained in your daily diet
- Reduce the cholesterol levels in your blood
- Causes the user to lose appetite
- Prevents the user from giving in to food cravings
- Drops calorie intake by 25% per day
- Relieve aches and pains by improving joint flexibility
Proactol has no side effects, which is why it is backed by the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC. It is free of additives, allergens and preservatives, hence, it may be considered as the best alternative to weight loss surgery.
Learn more about Proactol
More on Reductil
This supplement enables users to lose weight by functioning as a neurotransmitter inhibitor. It is obtained through prescription in the US, Canada, and Europe. Reductil causes weight loss by making the body feel that it is not hungry, even after consuming only small portions of food. This supplement is prescribed only when the user’s BMI is above 30 and he/she is aged 19-64 years old.
Learn more about Reductil
With initial assessments, Reductil and Proactol are very similar in their features. Both supplements can steadily cause from 1-2 lbs of weight loss per week if coupled with a balanced diet and regular exercise. However, when other things were considered, side-effects related to Reductil use readily emerged. The use of Reductil is governed by many complicated rules like not being able to take a pain medicine with it, the age restriction of 19-64 years old, the usage period of 12 months, and the avoidance of this supplement if the user has a kidney or liver disorder, depression, coronary heart disease, or breathing problems.
This list does not stop here, it goes on and on.
Other than the restrictions mentioned, there is also a possibility that users of this supplement would develop health problems later on like impotency, menstrual disorders, palpitations, and increased heart rate. None of these effects can be considered beneficial to the user.
Which is on top rank, Reductil or Proactol?
These two supplements deliver results as natural appetite suppressants, but when the side effects are taken into consideration, the differences between the two become more evident.
Proactol is 100% side-effect free and people of any age can take the supplement for as long as they like and be sure that the supplement only works to improve health.
Proactol has no shelf life because it is designed for extended use by users who want to lose weight and keep the weight off.
The struggle of many individuals against weight problems makes this supplement the perfect alternative.
Reductil, on the other hand, has its own benefits like its ability to create an increased sense of well being while at the same time, controlling your appetite. This means that weight loss happens at your own pace. With its numerous usage guidelines, however, it is difficult to keep your body safe. Consider these:
- Reductil can be taken only with a prescription
- It can be taken only by patients with a BMI over 30
- The usage restriction is up to one year, including a 12 week trial. If only 5% of the total body weight is lost in the 12-week trial period, doctors ask the user to stop using the supplement.
- Upon completion of treatment, a controlled diet and regular exercise must be maintained to keep the weight off.
Of course, Reductil has lots to offer, but the side effects are just too glaring. The side effects are quite severe ranging from impotency to heart disease; and these side effects are just not worth the temporary weight loss that the supplement can give.
Proactol is risk free because it is 100% natural and organic and it does not have any side effects. If what you want is a supplement that you won’t have to worry about in terms of side effects then, Proactol is for you! Other than just the weight loss, Proactol also offers many other benefits that could accompany the weight loss desired by the user.