Are You The Woman That Men Adore?

Happy Couple Having Fun At The BeachMost people would think that this topic is really easy because all men love beautiful women. All you need to do is make yourself beautiful and a long queue of men would present themselves at your door. That may be true if you are really gorgeous but would these men take you home to their parents?

Would any one seriously adore you as a person of value? What are some of the attributes in a woman that men adore?

Beyond A Beautiful Face

In ancient Greece, the unfaithful Helen of Troy was known as the face that launched a thousand ships. Even though all men like beautiful women, they do not need a Helen of Troy as a wife. Therefore, you do not need to have exceptional beauty to attract your man. However, you do need to ‘look good’. The truth is no matter how ‘common’ a woman might look, she can still ‘look good’. Looking good does not mean that you have to weigh 80 pounds and look like a catwalk model.

Most men would find a woman attractive if she generally looks healthy, with a nice face, clear skin and well groomed hair. Her general appearance is tidy; her teeth are clean, no bad breath, no foul body odor or over-powering perfume smell. Even though men would first evaluate you by your external appearance, ultimately it would still be your character and personality that really captivate and keep your man.

[showmyads]

Celebrate Your Femininity

Men are generally attracted to women who exude feminine gentleness and sweet softness. Subconsciously, men consider the ‘feminine’ woman to possess the right qualities in becoming a wife and mother of their children. Most men do not want to marry a ‘masculine’ woman because they simply do not want to marry another ‘man’. Therefore, coarse behavior such as cursing and swearing may make you ‘one of the guys’ but it seldom enhances your chances of becoming a man’s life partner.

Your femininity will awake the male’s natural instinct to look after, defend and protect you. This is the beauty of male-female interdependent relationship. Many women throw away this strong bond of interdependence, thinking that this is an expression of weakness.

Meekness is not weakness but strength. A man finds comfort in the fact that his woman needs him as much as he needs his woman. A ‘feminine’ woman brings great gratification to her man because she gives him the privilege of loving, caring and cherishing her. Just remember that men like to feel needed too. Celebrate your femininity and your man will never let you go!

A Loving Woman Is a Lovely Woman

The psychological vulnerability that most men have is the strong need to be loved by a woman who is emotionally tough and dependable. Their subconscious mind would not allow them to forget the first love experience they had with a woman – their mother. Since infancy and childhood, the mother’s love would have left an indelible mark in their heart. No matter how old the man is, he wants his woman to love him without reservation and make him feel alright.

When his integrity or self-worth is being attacked by the cruel world, he wants to come back to the safety and comfort of his woman. He needs his woman to help him restore his confidence in himself again and that he is worth something.

If you nurture him but would stand up against his excesses, he will recognize the true love that you have for him. Therefore, if you were to be a loving woman to your man and he will, in turn, see you as the loveliest woman in the whole universe.

A Great Wing-Woman

If your man is in his twenties, he is in the most vulnerable time of his life. He has not many accomplishments but yet he needs to feel that he can contribute to society. There will be moments when he doubts his own gifts and talents. He will have solemn instances when he does not even know about his position in life. That is when he needs a good wingman or wing-woman. He needs someone who believes in him and makes him look good in front of his peers and his boss.

A good wing-woman does not nag but gives objective advice. She listens to his struggles without making fun of him or putting him down. She is his mirror and apart from reflecting his flaws, she also points out his good qualities. She is proud of him and even prouder to be his woman. Therefore, if you make your man shine in front of others, he will in turn do the same for you.

Sense of Humor

Too often, women would come across as uptight and lack a good sense of humor. Nowadays, most career women are becoming too serious and bothered by too many minor issues. In their effort to climb the corporate ladder, they become afraid of revealing their vulnerability and lost their sense of humor. Men enjoy being in the company of women who are sociable and able to lighten up. They want a relaxing relationship and so their ideal choice of life partners would usually be women who are able to enjoy a good time with them.

Respect and Be Respected

When you show respect while talking to your man or about him to other people, you would be projecting confidence and maturity. On the other hand, you have to decide that you will not tolerate being disrespected.

Women, who make it clear at the very beginning of a relationship, that they would not accept being misused, abused or disregarded, usually gain the keen attention of the true gentleman. Even the non-gentlemen would respect a woman with whom they cannot mistreat or exploit.

Respect is earned and it cuts both ways. To be a woman whom both men and women respect, you should never date anyone who verbally threatens or physically abuses you.

You will find the right man by first being the right woman. Once you found your man, you have the power to motivate and challenge him to a higher height in his career and life. Be loving, caring and understanding and you will find that true love is attainable.

Do you think that these characteristics are far too idealistic, or do you think that it is exactly what every woman should be? Share your thoughts!

You may also like...

18 Responses

1. Becky says:

i think this is really really good advice. really good stuff. glad to of read it and have bookmarked it haha, becky

2. Shavana says:

Yeh I think that’s great advice. Being caring and loving are natural feelings women have, but sometime surpress because of a false idea that we should be ‘strong’. Yes we should be strong, but still keep our natural feminine nature at the same time. Thanks for the article, its great

3. Sophia Isabel says:

i consider myself as one of the boys and ironically sometimes my partner would just treat me as one of the guys…but as much as possible I try to project the femininity side of me though.
    your article is informative and i like reading it… πŸ™‚

4. leenyorn says:

yes,i cannot agree with it any more.

5. ahilan says:

this information is good but for young mens and womens only .did the writer not think adout olden days how about our moms and dad did they get married because beautiful it not going to be in furthur also ?!!!!

6. joyce says:

yes,this article sounds good,but i think every girl has special character which can make a right man fall love with her. girls just need do the best and wait for him~

7. Bruce says:

It is really amazing thought I’ve never seen, it sketchs a picture what a good woman looks like, so does a man I think. I don’t think it is so idealistic, just is a little high criterion, but that does not mean we couldn’t get it, does it?

8. newenglanddeb (Deb W.) says:

To be totally honest, I would have taken issue with this post as being too stereotypical when I was in my 20s and early 30s, but now, being 42, I find myself agreeing with this post. I think the advice in the article could be applied to men or women–everyone wants someone who is genuine, caring, not nagging, and treats them with respect, and with whom they can have a good time and be themselves.

9. The Face says:

You perfectly described the woman that is currently seeing the man of my dreams. in fact when i looked up the ‘woman men adore’ and came across this article, with every sentence i felt that this was explaining why the guy i like was with this rather simple, plane girl who is really sweet and really loves him. i don’t think it’s too idealistic, the article is a wonderful message that you should be a great person in order to get a great person, and not the false physical ideal projected by the media, but a beautifully spiritual self we should all strive towards regardless..
    thank you, i will take this honest article’s advice to heart.

10. Indu says:

this is truly a good artical i ever read thanks a lot.

11. The following are reflections that I think are critical about women and is an extract from an article in http://www.onehumanityproject.comxa.com entitled The Woman of the World:-A Tribute
    “The normal duties of our women require them to be custodians of virtues such as peacefulness, gentleness, love, humility, and all that make it possible for even the most vulnerable under them to enjoy life. Every child feels safest in the arms of a caring mother. Senseless men often misconstrue these natural virtues of women as signs of weakness. However, it is only a savage that could exploit to its own advantage the weaknesses among its own kind. Our world should do everything possible to protect women. Our mothers are not all that cheap!”
    Unfortunately we continue to talk about women as though they were objects to be admired or whose value depends on the criterion decided by men. I rest my case!

12. Ren luning says:

Women also have dreams.Why should we be meek to attrack men?Why not just be ourselves?I am not good at balance my life.Sometimes I am confused what is more important for me.

13. Erol Mury says:

I’m sure a lot of women will appreciate your article into helping them. Influence a man to their way of thinking, bring a man to his knees, make him want to spend his life with them and want to fulfill their every desire. A good article on how to make a man want you.

Great Job!

14. Christina says:

Good Article worth reading..??

15. Misty says:

Just wonderful, even my boyfriend commented this is him to a T!! I agree w 98.% of this article and found it joyful n yes something’s hard to read, but unfortunately I already knew n have come to understand ” a man’s theory” …let’s face it..they are just simple creatures …we mk things just a tad more complicated πŸ™‚ n no its not a bad thing, just how we are and it takes a good man to understand that….just as well it takes a GREAT woman to b patient w her man!!!

16. JenniferBrownWise says:

I definitely agree! My husband can vouch for this. The part about nurture and humor is especially true. When my husband comes home from a hard day at work, he comes to me for comfort. I always remind him of his strengths and bring humor to the situation to lighten the mood. I also always try to make him shine in front of his friends and coworkers . I’m constantly telling people about what a wonderful man he is and about how much I love him. He’s an excellent husband and father in return. He treats me like gold and always wants to spend time with me. I love being his source of love and comfort, and I love that he returns that to me. Treating your man well, while also demanding respect , goes a long way towards a rewarding relationship.

17. borzack says:

@JenniferBrownWise Glad that you found the one true love of your life.

18. docchristy00 says:

I do not know how accurate I really find this. I am a nurturing person by nature and try my best to take good care of the people in my life which I also believe is a strength. Yet this is the one trait that turned off the person I wanted more than anything else in the world! He is now expecting a baby any day with his ex-a “tough girl” as he proudly describes her who does all the “masculine” things this article cautions against and I can’t do without completely changing who I am! I am also sort of free-spirited and like to have a sense of humor but could write you novels about the horrible dates I have endured with humorless men who do not feel the same. If there really is a decent guy out there who is looking for this type of woman I would be more than happy to meet him. But none of this has been my experience so far!