7 Potential Health Problems Which Cause Fatigue
Exhausted after plenty of sleep? Let’s see what can be the cause to this unexplained fatigue and this has nothing to do with the global energy crisis. We have often heard women complaining their tiredness due to no energy and it has becoming their mantras and it grows louder every day.
“I don’t have the energy.”
Maximum multi-tasking, not getting enough sleep or good quality sleep can be the reason for some of us and if we continually get 5 or 6 hours a night, it won’t benefit us as it will catch up no matter what our age is. But if you’re still tired after 7 to 8 hours of sleep, then it is time to see your doctor.
Fatigue may be a sign of a serious illness but often it is a minor issue that can be easily fix.
Here are the 7 hidden potential health problems that can relate to fatigue that you may want to discuss with your doctor.
Anemia can be developed by blood loss during labor, where you experience heavy menstrual cycles, have fibroid tumors or uterine polyps. This is a leading factor of fatigue in women.
This bleeding leads to hemoglobin deficiency where the red-blood cells do not carry enough oxygen from the lungs to other parts of the body. When this happens, we feel fatigue.
Anemia can also be caused by internal bleeding, or an iron, folic acid and vitamin B12 deficiency. Kidney disease may also cause anemia. The symptoms are dizziness, coldness and irritability.
Combat fatigue using Fatigue Fighter. It helps to:
- Promote healthy energy levels and stamina
- Encourage overall systemic health and support the immune system
- Promote healthy systemic adequacy for physical performance and endurance
- Reduce feelings of common listlessness associated with routine tiredness
- Assist in the prevention of burnout
2. Underactive Thyroid (Hypothyroidism)
Slow thyroid or hypothyroidism can be the issue if you feel sluggish, run down or a little depressed. Thyroid controls metabolism and it is gland that is small and butterfly shaped that sits behind our neck.
Undiagnosed thyroid disorder is one of the major female health problems. By age 60, approximately 17% of all women will have thyroid disorder according to the American Thyroid Foundation. Autoimmune disorder known as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is the common cause of this. It causes the body to destroy the cells responsible for producing thyroxin and other hormones secreted by the thyroid gland. The result? Slow metabolism.
T3 and T4 blood tests will detect thyroid hormones. Synthetic hormones can boost us up if these hormones are low and we should feel better fairly.
Thyroid Assist, which is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural thyroid remedy can be used consistently to safely support health and systemic balance in the endocrine system. Some of the benefits includes:
- Support normal production of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) by the pituitary gland.
- Maintain T3 and T4 levels within the normal range.
- Help support healthy thyroid functioning naturally.
- Support systemic balance in the endocrine system responsible for regulating body temperature, metabolism, fertility and growth.
- Maintain healthy energy levels with a healthy thyroid gland.
3. Food Allergies
Some doctors believe that hidden food intolerances or allergies can leave you feeling sleepy instead of giving you energy. Prolong eating of this offending food can leave you in continuous exhaustion. Eliminate the food that causes you to be sleepy and talk to your doctor about food allergy test or use AllergiClear.
4. Undiagnosed Urinary Tract Infection
Most women associate a urinary tract infection but not every woman has obvious symptoms like burning or urgency. In this case fatigue can only be the symptom. Urinary Tract Infection is caused by bacteria in the urinary tract, usually the result of improper bathroom hygiene. The risk can be increased with sexual intercourse because it can push bacteria from the vagina into the urethra. Your urine will be tested if you are suspected to carry Urinary Tract Infection.
Natural treatment for Urinary Tract Infection includes the use of UTI-Clear, a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy. It helps to:
- Soothe urinary tract using systemic flushing
- Promote bladder health
- Lessen common bloating and assist the natural water balance in the body
- Support natural urine flow
- Promote routine equilibrium of pH (acidity or alkaline) in the bladder
5. Sleep Apnea
How do you know that you are getting sufficient sleep? Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that causes you to stop breathing momentarily, often many times during the night. You awaken unaware of this just long enough to disrupt your sleep cycle each time you stop breathing. The result? Constant fatigue during the day.
Sleep apnea is caused by an upper airway obstruction and often occurs in overweight or obese women. The sign? Snoring. Get help by going to a sleep lab or see a doctor specializing in this. Your physician will recommend lifestyle changes if you have sleep apnea. This includes losing weight and quit smoking. Surgery may be necessary in some extreme cases to ensure proper airflow in the passages. Sleep apnea can increase the risk of stroke or heart attack if left untreated.
Triple Complex Sleep Tonic can help promote a healthy sleep pattern. Some of the benefits include:
- Support a healthy balance of all hormones involved in healthy sleep patterns.
- Relax and promote drowsiness in people of all ages.
- Help to maintain routine rejuvenation through healthy sleep patterns.
- Lessen mild tension and promote relaxed mood and tranquility.
- Support the brain and nervous system by promoting equilibrium at a cellular level.
- Maintain routine balance of cell salts in the body.
- Enhance the therapeutic effects of other remedies by promoting systemic balance.
6. Caffeine Overload
Caffeine can have the opposite effect to women when some can consider coffee a quick energy burst. Caffeine is a stimulant but not when taking excessively. To solve this, reduce or eliminate caffeine intake from your diet. This includes coffee, chocolate and also medications that contain caffeine.
7. Undiagnosed Heart Disease
Talk to your doctor if you feel exhausted after some activity that used to be easy to you. Your heart may be sending an SOS signal for medical attention if you feel tired easily even after some house chores. But don’t panic. Fatigue is not the first sign of heart diseases and is usually linked to something far less serious. Heart disease is one of the leading cause of death in women. But if the sign is significant after each activity see your doctor for a check–up. Medication or treatment procedures can usually help to correct the problem to reduce the fatigue and to restore your energy.