Plants That Love Your Skin
The most striking and important feature of plants is the chlorophyll, which they use to capture light energy, which fuels the manufacture of food sugar, starch and other carbohydrates. Without these food sources, most life on earth would be impossible.
With the scientific research, highly specialized extraction and processing patented techniques, we are able to enjoy innovative, value added, plant based beauty products. The continuous evolution of technology and the discovery of plants value have enabled us to optimize our processes to obtain active ingredients from natural raw materials.
- treat wrinkles, pigmentation and stretch marks.
- able to treat first degree burns for speedy healing, skin diseases, blisters and various skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, inflammations and also skin injuries.
- allows skin to hydrate itself and aids in the removal of dead skin cells.
- makes the skin soft and imparts a superior moisturizing effect.
- the pulp is believed to be both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- able to reduce age spots and help heal sun damage and scars.
- and ideal ingredient for dehydrated or climate damaged skin.
- helps to regenerate and rejuvenate skin.
- increases the amount of collagen in the skin.
- relieve the dryness and itching.
- the presence of Beta Carotene and Vitamin A helps to keep skin alive.
- maintains the elasticity of the skin.
- protects the sun damaged and wrinkled skin.
- keeps the skin firmer and more radiant.
- the presence of carotenoids helps to reduce the damage due to ultra violet rays.
- maintains a youthful appearance and soft, wrinkle free skin.
- nourishes and heals the skin.
- prevents sagging and age spots.
- prevent dry and flaking skin.
- helps in treating skin problems such as psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and skin infections.
- soothes and softens your skin.
- has 90% water and it is known to be a cooling agent.
- its cooling and refreshing effects have proved effective in skin eruption.
- regular use prevents pimples, black heads, wrinkles and dryness of the face.
- cool and heals sunburns and windburns.
- replenishes the moisture level of the skin.
- softness and smoothness in skin aging and keep a healthy moisture balance.
- offers relief to acne, minor abrasions, psoriasis and eczema.
- contains Vitamin D, which is necessary for Calcium absorption and is a great way to achieve soft, smooth and hydrated skin.
- protects skin from UV radiation.
- useful in psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis.
- relieves the pain of dry skin and reduces scaling and inflammation.
- replaces the moisture and elasticity (rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants).
- has large portions of Vitamin A, D and K giving the skin a more effective clearing.
- improves the look, tone and quality of the skin.
- helps to eliminate toxins and waste.
- helps to remove dead skin cells from the surface.
- helps to accelerate skin’s natural cell renewal process leaving skin looking and feeling fresher, younger and more radiant.
- helps to block the production of harmful proteins that cause collagen breakdown.
- prevents the formation of melanin, or pigment (contain kojic acid), resulting in a brighter skin.