Treat My Blog – An Experiment
So you have a new blog. Incredible contents. You want everyone to notice it. How you wish everybody would:
- StumbleUpon your blog
- add your blog to their Technorati favorite
- del.icio.us bookmark your blog
- subscribe to your feed
- vote for your blog
- leave nice comments on your posts
Every new blogger dream of this. I know I do. So let’s do something about it. Let us help make this dream come true.
I’m going to do a bit of an experiment. I’m not sure if this would work, so let’s just see how it develops.
The idea is to ‘treat a blog’; helping one chosen blog to get some exposure, recognition and traffic. Anyone can participate, in fact everyone is invited to test this out. All you need to do is leave your blog url in the comment box to indicate that you’re participating, and easier for me to notify when it’s time for you to play doctor!
For the participating doctors:
When the time is right (max of 20 or 25 participant reached, or perhaps 100?? – this can be decided later) you need to do the following:
- StumbleUpon the blog
- add the blog to your Technorati favorite
- bookmark the blog at del.icio.us
- subscribe to the blog feed
- vote for the blog (where applicable)
- leave positive comments on the blog posts
Oh! This is all up to you by the way. If you think you want to just do three out of the five task listed, be it. But the more the better.
And as an additional bonus, the chosen blog that needs help can also be nominated to undergo a blog optimization at Blog Optimazation Project after receiving our treatments.
You’re then welcome to host this same process and nominate another blog and get your visitors to participate.
For the chosen blog:
- enjoy your treatments (imagine how many traffic you’ll get if these good hearted doctors StumbleUpon your blog! My site was stumbled upon few weeks back and got a mere 1000 hits in a day, now imagine 20 people stumbleupon your blog!)
- post a similar post like this one and nominate another blog to be treated
- give credits to your ‘doctors’ by listing their blog urls in the post
That’s about it.
Ideas and suggestions to improvise this experiment are welcome! Participate now, leave your details in the comment box.
Nominated Blog (Patient)
Participating Blog Authors (Doctors)
- Healthy Lifestyle Blogzine
- Elbert of Seeds Of Purpose
- Susie of Jolly Green Girl’s Confidential
- Chris of Wampago
- Confessing7Girl of 7 Confessions
- Sueczech of To Czech And Back
- Chris of The NHL Arena Program
- Mark Cutler of Mark Cutler Design
- Aryst of NimrodJo Blog | Internet & So Much More
- RT Cunningham of Untwisted Vortex
- Gabrielle Faust of Eternal Vigilance
- Steve of Cymru66
- Francis Simisim of So Shall We
- Todspace of Telecom On Demand
- Missy of Veggie Blogs
- Derek of Vitamin and Health
- iluvmonkeys2 of Dating in Your 40s
- clkl of Juggling Frogs