Is Tagging Healthy?
Today, for the first time ever, I got tagged!
I’ve been tagged by Cymru66.
This tagging game is a type of meme. Basically all we have to do is share 5 simple things (and in this case ‘Why I Blog?‘) and pass it on to another 5 people you want to tag.
So, is this tagging game healthy for our blog? I’m not sure but we could get a few backlinks out of this, so why not. And the rules are simple. All we have to do is:
- Post a similar post like this one and add a linkback to the person who tagged you.
- List down 5 reasons why you blog about the things you blog on your blog.
- Choose your 5 tag ‘victim’ and tag them nicely 🙂
- Write a comment on their blog letting them know that you tagged them. Voila!
So here’s 5 of the reason why i blog:
- to get more friends 🙂
- to share what i found and learned with everybody.
- to exchange views.
- to keep my mind off of the stressful day i had earlier in the office.
- and like Cymru66, i believe that this blogzine can produce some extra income 🙂
And here are the 5 people I nominated for the fun and healthy tagging game:
- eMoms At Home
- Lauren on Health Food
- Nutrition Nerd
- Fitness, Health & Diet Tips
- Jolly Green Girl’s Confidential
Happy tagging 🙂